This document will cover the steps to create a new project, learn the different parts of the IDE and learn how to create code in NetBeans. We will code a simple program to demonstrate this.
1) Select File > New Project from the menu at the top.
2) At the New Project screen, select JAVA for Category and Java Application for the Project and click the "Next" button.
3) Name the project "Demo_Example" and when you are done, click the “Finish” button.
4) Program is as follow:
* To change this template, choose Tools | Templates
* and open the template in the editor.
* @author PRASAD
public class Demo_Example
* @param args the command line arguments
public static void main(String args)
// TODO code application logic here
5) Output is displayed at the bottom of screen: